Web Store Policies
Shipping And Delivery
Domestic Delivery - Charges and Timing
- Charges are based on the final weight,volume and pincode of the package to be delivered.
- Domestic orders are usually delivered within 7-10 business days between Monday to Saturday.
How do I track my order?
If you're a logged in user, simply head to the ‘Track Order’ section in the footer to track your order.
Where is my order processed from?
Orders are processed from our warehouse in Gurgaon, India.
Orders will be delivered to the shipping address you submit at checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
Within India, we ship through registered courier company ‘Shiprocket’. Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before they return it to us. The customer will have to pay extra after the 3rd delivery attempt.
Please provide a mobile number that you are available at, and your complete shipping address including the pin-code. This will help us ensure smooth delivery of your order. At the time of delivery, if the packaging looks damaged or tampered, please do not accept the package.
If I have placed two separate orders, can you combine the orders and offer me reduced shipping?
Unfortunately, once your orders are placed we cannot combine multiple orders due to regulatory and compliance issues. Shipping will be applicable on every new order(if it does not fall under the free shipping criteria).
Shipping terms and conditions
Any part cancellation of the order may incur shipping charges on the balance order.
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries.
What are the accepted payment methods for domestic transactions?
We accept the following modes of payment for domestic transactions:
- Credit cards - Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- Net Banking - all major banks
- Debit Carts - all major banks
How do I use Credit Notes, Gift Cards and Vouchers for making payments?
To use these online, simply enter the unique code provided when you check out. If your order value exceeds the balance amount on the credit note, the balance must be paid at checkout.
- To apply a credit note, login from the same email ID to which the note has been issued.
- A gift card cannot be cancelled so ensure you enter the correct details of the recepient.
- Multiple gift cards and credit notes can be used together to pay for a single order. The same credit note can be used until the balance gets over.(still under discussion)
- No two vouchers can be clubbed. However, you may club a voucher with a credit note or gift card.
- Vouchers will not be applicable during any periods of special pricing or sale.
- Discount vouchers will not be applicable on limited edition collections.
- Validity of credit notes, gift cards and vouchers cannot be extended.
If the payment was made using a credit note/gift card, a refund against the purchase will be in the same form.
What if my card has been charged multiple times for the same order?
If your card has been debited multiple times at the payment gateway(s) while making a single purchase, call our customer care at Ph: 8929144266 or mail us at [email protected] and we will resolve it for you.
Our customer care team is available from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm.
Exchanges And Returns
Return & Exchange for Bed Linen & Cushions
This return policy applies to our soft furnishing product range which includes cushions, bedlinen listed on saritahanda.com
(a) You may initiate the request for return of the Product if: (i) the Product is damaged; (b) both the Product and shipping package has been damaged; (iii) the Product is defective or is not in working condition; (iv) the Product is of bad quality; (v) parts of the Product or accessory is missing; (vi) the Product ordered is different from what was ordered basis the Product description provided on the Sarita Handa Website; or (vii) you are dissatisfied with the purchased Product. You shall initiate such requests for a return within 5 (five) days from the date on which you receive the delivery of the Product (“Return Period”).
(b) You shall keep the Products in their unused, original condition, along with the original invoice/ sale receipt, brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We would accept the request for the return of such a Product subject to the terms of this Policy.
(c) If you have received any Product which is subject to return in terms of this Policy, we suggest you to immediately register a request in this regard by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line Return Request for order #ORDERID. Replace ORDERID with your order id. We will in our sole discretion verify if: (a) the defects and damages in the Products or the non-compliances claimed in such Products are acceptable by us, or (b) such defects, damages or non-compliances are due to our default, and will accordingly post verification, accept or reject the request for return. For such verification, we may request you to send us images of the damaged, defective or Non-Compliant Product received and/or allow our personnel to schedule a visit to assess the damage, defect or non-compliance in the Product. Further to the assessment of the damage or the concern reported in the return request, we may in our sole discretion resolve the issue subject to the assessment report, in a manner as we may deem fit.
(d) Your return will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by us are fulfilled at the time of the return of such Products, such as the Product being returned in the original condition along with the price tag intact including original packaging of the product, the brand outer packaging of the Non-Compliant Product and all accessories therein, no damage having occurred post-delivery of the Product while in your possession etc.
(e) You agree that we will not accept the return of any Product: (i) if you have placed the order for a wrong product model, color, or incorrect Product, (ii) if the Product belongs to a non-returnable Product category (For instance, personalized Products that are not suitable for the return based on their nature), (iii) if you fail to request return/register a complaint in relation to a Non-Compliant Product within the Return Period. Any damage to the Product caused by your improper wearing or safekeeping of the Product, or any modification or change to the Product by you the User, or a third party, or any depreciation in the value for other reasons will not be deemed such Product a Non-Compliant Product and will not be considered a quality problem. Any decision by us in this regard shall be final and binding.
(f) You can return the Product(s), purchased from us provided the Product(s) satisfy below mandatory conditions:
- The Product has not been used, cleaned or tampered with by you.
- The price tag /bar code, brand tags, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories is intact and not altered, damaged or discarded by you.
- The Product(s) if bought as a set should be exchanged as the complete set.
- Products returned should be in unused, undamaged, unwashed, and in a saleable condition.
- We are satisfied that the Product has not been rendered defective or unusable.
- We reserve the right to reject the return request for a Product if it does not satisfy the aforementioned conditions.
(g) Return of purchased Products are facilitated through our reverse-logistics partners. On receipt of the request for the return of the Product on the our email and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse logistics partners may get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Product from you.
(h) You cannot return a Product purchased by you on the Sarita Handa Website at our physical stores.
Return & Exchange For Products Other than Bed Linen & Cushions
We endeavour to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. If you are not happy with your purchase, please see options for returning or exchanging any of the items.
Is my purchase eligible for exchange, and how do I exchange my purchase?
Your purchase is eligible for exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
- An incorrect size of product has been delivered to you i.e. the product does not match the item in the order confirmation email
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect. If you feel the product is damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please do photograph this as soon as you have opened the packaging.
- If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our customer care team within 24 working hours of delivery with the following information: -
Order number - Delivery address - Specify the reason for return and in case of a defective or incorrect product, please send us an image of the item.
You may contact us via email at [email protected] or call our customer care at Ph: 9818428256 from Monday to Saturday, between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST). We will look into the issue and respond to you within 48 working hours.
A reverse pick-up will be scheduled within 3-4 business days. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact.
What if I need a different size in the same style I have purchased?
Incase product is returned due to any manufacturing defect, the same product will be sent to you. Returned product can’t be exchanged with any other new product or different size.
When will I receive the exchanged item?
Once the item dispatched from your end reaches our warehouse, the replacement product will be shipped out to you and will reach you in our standard delivery time i.e. 6-8 working days for domestic shipments.
When will I receive my credit note?
- Once our team conducts a quality check at our warehouse, we will offer you a credit note.
- If your purchase is eligible for a free return or exchange as explained above, the credit note will also include the proportionate shipping charge.
- The credit note will be valid for 6 month from the date of issuance, and can be redeemed only online.
Terms and conditions
- Credit notes for any returns or exchanges will only be sent to the registered email address or the email address has been used to make the purchase.
- Replacements will be offered based on availability of product. If we don't have the replacement product, we'll be happy to offer you a credit note.
- Proportionate shipping will be refunded in the form of credit note only if it meets our conditions for a free return i.e. a quality or wrongly delivered product.
- We are unable to entertain requests to replace a product with a different product, even if the price is the same.
Where can I purchase a gift card?
- Gift cards can be purchased from our website. You may pick one of the suggested denominations or enter the amount of your choice.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using credit notes.
Are there any charges associated with purchasing a gift card?
Apart from the amount of the gift, there are no fees or charges associated with purchasing a gift card.
Where can gift cards be redeemed?
Gift cards can be redeemed online at www.saritahanda.com or at our stores. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or be redeemed for cash or credit.
How do I redeem my gift card?
For purchases at our stores, simply present your physical gift card or e-gift card code at checkout. The gift amount will be applied to your purchase and the balance payment can be made at the store itself.
To use your card for an online purchase, enter the unique code at checkout and make any balance payment online via credit/debit card or netbanking.
When does the gift card expire?
Gift cards will expire after 6 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter. Please note that validity of gift cards cannot be extended and new gift cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused gift cards.
Do I need to provide my details when I purchase a gift card?
Yes, gift cards are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. We will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the gift cards and transaction undertaken using the gift card.
As an issuer of the gift card, we are also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser / redeemer of the gift cards with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per guidelines issued from time to time. If you have purchased a gift card from us, we may contact you in this regard.
What if I lose my gift card?
Your gift card number is unique and confidential, and you are solely responsible for its safety. If you have misplaced your gift card, please write to our customer care team at [email protected]
In the event of any misuse of your card due to loss of any such confidential details, we will unfortunately not be able to provide a refund against the amount lost.